Responsive Instruction will partner with you to improve the effectiveness of your classroom or individualized student instruction.
Do you need to know:
- How do I better address my students’ individual learning needs?
- How do I differentiate and still meet state standards?
- How do I reduce problem behaviors in my classroom?
- How do I develop and implement strategies that improve student performance?
- How do I understand my students’ assessments as it relates to academic performance and school success, such as psychological evaluations, academic testing, speech-language evaluations, executive functioning performance, assistive technology, functional behavioral assessments and more?
- How can I better develop and implement student IEP’s?
- How do I prepare to be a more active participant at my students’ IEP meeting?
- How do I work effectively with other staff (i.e. co-teachers, paraprofessionals, reading specialists, SLP’s, etc.) to improve student performance in my classroom?
Do you need to know:
- How can I help my staff increase graduation rates for students with disabilities?
- How can I support more effective collaboration among my staff for students with disabilities?
- How can my staff be better prepared to more effectively address challenging aspects of a student’s disability?
- How can my staff better align approved accommodations and modifications with state standards?
- How can teachers improve outcomes using better defined strategies?
- How can I provide customized, efficient and cost-effective ongoing supports to my teachers and staff?
- How can I improve the parent and school working partnership?
- How can I facilitate effective and collaborative IEP meetings?
We CAN help! Contact Responsive Instruction today to get started.
All services are personalized to meet the unique teacher/department needs and are provided in an objective and nonjudgmental manner to maximize teacher and student performance.
To see Responsive Instruction’s complete list of services, click here.
To see Responsive Instruction’s Classroom Support Services, click here.
To schedule a phone consultation with a Responsive Instruction consultant, click here.